IMAPClient 0.10 has just been released. This is an important release because it's the first to support Python 3!
Here's the highlights:
- Python 3.2 and 3.3 are now officially supported. This release also means that Python versions older than 2.6 are no longer supported. Be sure to see the NEWS.rst file for more information on this change.
- The HIGHESTMODSEQ item in SELECT responses is now parsed correctly
- Fixed daylight saving handling in FixedOffset class
- Fixed --port command line bug in imapclient.interact when SSL connections are made.
- Michael Foord's excellent Mock library is now longer included with the IMAPClient package (it is listed as external test dependency)
- Live tests that aren't UID related are now only run once per run
- Live tests now perform far less logins to the server under test
- Unit tests can now be run for all supported Python versions using tox.
- python setup.py test now runs the unit tests
- Many documentation fixes and improvements.
A massive thank you to Mathieu Agopian for his massive contribution to getting the Python 3 support finished. His changes and ideas feature heavily in this release.
IMAPClient can be installed from PyPI (pip install imapclient) or downloaded from the IMAPClient site.
posted: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 00:15 | permalink | comments